Monday, September 12, 2016

Welcome to my new blog!  :-)  I'm so excited to have you here and definitely excited to start what I hope will be an amazing new chapter in my life!  I mainly started this blog as a way to get myself out there and promote my various adventures into craftiness (which will be totally for sale by the way).  I will also be linking my YouTube channel so you can check out the new goodies that I have released and maybe contact me if you'd like to purchase them.  I'm just getting started, but I am pretty sure that my "shop" will be a very affordable one to frequent.  I haven't gotten an Etsy shop just yet, but that is definitely in the realm of possibilities.  I do know that one of my sister-in-laws was thinking of starting an etsy shop for her pottery ... trust me ladies and gents, you TOTALLY want her pottery!  I have a large bowl that she gave me for Christmas about 3 years ago and it's gorgeous!  I'll take a pic of it once I can remember where I put it.  LOL!  Anyway, below is a picture of some of my custom, clay handled crochet hooks (we've all got a crocheter somewhere in our social circles right, or maybe family group).  Definitely a great gift idea and they're only $6 per hook (Boye Brand hooks used with oven baked polymer clay).  I also have recently gotten into making planner stickers and I think I'm totally addicted to making all sorts of stickers ranging from movies, books and even from songs I hear.  Never know where inspiration will come from!  :-)   I will be accepting Pay Pal Payments as soon as I'm totally up and running.  You can find my YouTube channel here! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment